DESPITE the cooler weather, this year's annual Skegness AMCA beach race has been hailed a success by organisers with winners both locally and from across the UK.
Thousands of people lined the sea walls and pier as adults, veterans and youngsters battled it out in solo, side car and quad categories.
AMCA competition co-ordinator Steve Harvey said: "It was a superb event and Skegness was a pleasure to visit for the weekend."
For photos of the event see our gallery. Or, why not upload your own photos from the day?
Here are the results at a glance…
* SECWHA Adult Solo Class: 1 Nathan Watson, £1,000 and trophy; 2 Ben Watson, £250 and trophy; 3 Carlton Husband, £100 and trophy
* Adult Solo Veterans Class (within the main Adult Solo class - 40years+), supported by Michelin Tyres: 1 Mark Houson, trophy and Michelin tyre; 2 Eddie Sloane, trophy and Michelin tyre; 3 Anthony Dean, trophy and Michelin tyre
* Kids' class, 85/150F supported by Matt Gardiner MX, Big Wheel 85: 1 Jake Edey; 2 Troy Willerton; 3 James Wainwright
* Kids' class, 85/150F supported by Matt Gardiner MX, Small Wheel 85: 1 Toby Avis; 2 Carl Budge; 3 Dawson Marriott
* Youth class supported by Spiral Graphics: 1 Ben Watson, Full set of complete custom graphics and trophy; 2 Jamie Ellis, Michelin tyre; 3 Matthew Callaghan, Michelin tyre
* Quads class supported by Muk Junkie: 1 Stefan Murphy, £200 and trophy; 2 Martin Edey, £100 and trophy; 3 David Vass, £50 and trophy
* Sidecar class supported by Muk Junkie: 1 Alun Davies, £200 and trophy; 2 Richard Chandler, £100 and trophy; 3 Andy Strutt, £50 and trophy.
IN PICTURES: Amateur Motor Cycle Association beach racing in Skegness...