Login Register

Dog rescued from house fire in Horncastle

By PWhitelam_LE  |  Posted: September 18, 2012

lin-fireengine
Comments (0)

A dog was rescued from a house fire in Horncastle by firefighters who forced open the back door to get in and tackle the blaze.

Two crews from Horncastle and Woodhall Spa were called to the kitchen fire in Watermill Road at about 6pm on Monday.

The cause was a wooden chopping board left on a hot electric cooker hob.

Read more from Lincolnshire Echo

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES