Login Register
 °

Faulty wiring caused blaze

By Gainsborough Target  |  Posted: June 22, 2012

Comments (0)

FAULTY wiring in an electrical box was to blame for a fire which led to a 999 call answered by Gainsborough firefighters.

The incident happened at 7.24pm on Wednesday night, when smoke was seen coming from equipment in the living room of a property in Burton Street, between Ashcroft Road and Sandsfield Lane.

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue Service responded, but the small fire was out by the time firefighters arrived and they carried out an inspection.

The electrical box was damaged and the cause was said to be faulty wiring.

Read more from Lincolnshire Echo

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES