Login Register

House fire in Lincoln caused by blow torch

By RButcher__LE  |  Posted: June 22, 2012

lin-fireengine
Comments (0)

Firefighters were called to a house fire in Ermine West, Lincoln, just before 7.30pm on Thursday.

An upstairs bedroom and hallway were gutted and the ground floor was smoke damaged, at the house on Edendale Gardens.

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue dispatched crews from Lincoln, Waddington and Saxilby to tackle the blaze.

Officers said that the fire was started by the careless handling of a blow torch earlier in the day.

Read more from Lincolnshire Echo

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters
  • cartyIMP  |  June 22 2012, 10:39AM

    fire crews are mobilised not immobilised back to school for you

      YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

       
       
       

      MORE NEWS HEADLINES