New opening hours for recycling centres in Lincolnshire have now been approved.
The changes are being made by Lincolnshire County Council in a bid to save £1.2m.
Proposals to shut the sites at Whisby and Leadenham were abandoned last month after thousands of residents signed petitions against the moves.
The following changes will take place from Sunday, April 1:
- Great Northern Terrace will stay open seven days a week - 9am to 4pm
- Spalding will open six days a week – closed on Tuesday - 9am to 4pm
- Whisby will open three and a half days a week - Thursday, Friday, Saturday morning and Monday - 9am to 4pm
- Leadenham will open three daysa week – Friday, Saturday, Sunday – 9am to 4pm
- The sites at Bourne, Grantham, Kirkby on Bain, Louth, Skegness, Sleaford and The Rasens at Middle Rasen will open four days a week – Friday to Monday, 9am to 4pm
There will be no changes to opening days and hours at the Gainsborough and Boston sites until December 1.
All sites will be open on Bank Holidays except for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.