Login Register
 °

Discussion

“I am very surprised that the Echo has not reported the recent proposals by the new Crime Commissioner. He wants to recruit 1000 volunteers to run our Police force in Lincolnshire.That is the daftest idea yet. Almost as daft as the office of Crime Commissioner. We need REAL policemen! For POLICE FORCE read POLICE FARCE!”

By Whiley45 Posted: January 15, 2013

5 comments

5 replies

Start the discussion

max 4000 characters
  • TB78WHlNE  |  January 15 2013, 9:54AM

Wow, what a lucid, intelligent and comprehensive critique... NOT. All you did in the run-up to the election was bang on about low turnouts and how nobody cared about it - which hilariously disproved your own point, not that the irony of that ever dawned on you, of course. And now you're back running your mouth off with another load of spittle-flecked, content-free ranting. If you can't present a coherent, valid argument against the proposals then at least spare us your interminable frothing.

• rick29  |  January 15 2013, 10:38AM

Erm it could very well be Special Constables he wants to recruit these are volunteers they also have more powers than the plastic plods that are called PCSO's who dont even have full powers of arrest.

• Whiley45  |  January 15 2013, 10:40AM

So Mr WHINE will you give me a LUCID argument FOR Police Crime Commissioners. If you are convincing enough I may change my mind on the other hand...........oh look a Lincolnshire curlycoat just flew past my Office window!

• Billy_the_Imp  |  January 15 2013, 1:15PM

I've just been reading a book about East Germany before the wall came down. I think if he recruits the 1000 into a secret police force called the Stasi this will reduce crime significantly.

• TB78WHlNE  |  January 15 2013, 1:21PM

"So Mr WHINE will you give me a LUCID argument FOR Police Crime Commissioners." Why should I when you haven't presented one against them? This is your train-wreck of a topic, don't look to other people to rescue it :-p

START A DISCUSSION

Something about your area!