The paper car tax disc has been abolished from today, October 1, but vehicle excise duty must still be paid.Anyone with a car tax disc with months still...
Add additional keywords to your search by typing them in the box above. You can remove a keyword by clicking on it.
- Auto Devotion Peterborough (South), Peterborough
- BSM - Honda Boston, Boston
- BSM - Honda Lincoln, Lincoln
- BSM - Honda Retford, Retford
- Bathurst Motors Ltd, Lincoln
- Baytree Car Sales, Spalding
- Boston Audi (JCT600), Boston
- Brant Road Motor Centre, Lincoln
- Car & Caravan Co, Brigg
- Cherry Willingham Garage, Lincoln
- David Wise Motors, Grimsby
- Duff Morgan Kings Lynn, Kings Lynn
- Evans Halshaw Ford Gainsborough, Gainsborough
- Evans Halshaw Ford Lincoln, Lincoln
- Fisher Car Sales, Lincoln
- Gocars, Peterborough
- Grimsby Audi (JCT600), Grimsby
- IJC Car Sales Ltd, Louth
- JCT600 Volkswagen Newark, Newark
- JJ Auto Sales, Peterborough
- Jaguar Classic Prestige Cars, Gainsborough
- Jon Heath, Lincoln
- Just Audi VW, Lincoln
- Keith Arnold, Lincoln
- Leas Garage, Boston
- Lincoln Audi (JCT600), Lincoln
- Lincs Used Cars, Louth
- Louth Volksworld, Louth
- M W Motors, Spalding
- MT Cars, Peterborough
- Marriotts Mazda, Boston
- Marshall Grimsby, GRIMSBY
- Marshall Grimsby Mini, Grimsby
- Marshall Honda of Peterborough, Peterborough
- Marshall Jaguar of Peterborough, Peterborough
- Marshall Land Rover Lincoln, Lincoln
- Marshall Peugeot of St Neots, St Neots
- Martins Motor Company (Lincoln) Ltd, Lincoln
- Mercedes-Benz of Kings Lynn, KINGS LYNN
- Mick Dwane & Son, Newark
- Motorpoint Peterborough, Peterborough
- North Lincs 4x4 Centre, Grimsby
- Nunns, Grimsby
- P A Autos, Brigg
- Paul Smith Car Sales, Lincoln
- Pitstop, Market Rasen
- Portland Of Bawtry, Doncaster
- Pratt & Gelsthorpe, Newark-on-trent
- Quicks Lincoln, Lincoln
- R A Mason Cars Ltd, Brigg
- Riverside Motors, Brigg
- Seacroft Ford, Mablethorpe
- Shakespeare Street Garage, Lincoln
- Smart VWs, Newark
- T C Harrison Huntingdon, Huntingdon
- T C Harrison Peterborough, Peterborough
- T C Harrison St Neots, St Neots
- T C Harrison Stamford, Stamford
- Taylor Motor Group (Farndon Road), Newark
- Thurlow Nunn Kings Lynn, Kings Lynn
- Top Car Lincoln, Lincoln
- Troops for Vauxhall, Leadenham
- Twells Vauxhall, Lincoln
- Van Monster Wakefield, Outwood
- Vauxcare, Lincoln
- Wilson & Co - Grimsby, Grimsby
Vauxhall Corsa and Adam cars in Lincolnshire could be some of the 3,000 being recalled urgently by the manufacturer. Owners of the Corsa/Corsavan ...
The Lindum Colonia UK Chapter (Lincoln's Harley Owners Group) cheque presentation to the Lincs & Notts Air Ambulance - Gallery
The Lindum Colonia UK Chapter (Lincoln's Harley Owners Group)...
Road networks in the county look to be running fairly smoothly so far today.There has been no reported incidents on the roads, although rush hour traffic is...
Porsche Club of Great Britain - Lincolnshire Rally
Scooter Rally 2014 Brayford Wharf, Lincoln
The latest X-Trail ditches the Bear Grylls image and instead takes inspiration from Nissan's market-leading crossovers – Qashqai, Juke and Murano.Has it...
Ford Motor Company is bringing to market a new generation of steering technology that will help make vehicles easier to manoeuvre at low speeds and in tight...
The designers and engineers behind Volvo's all-new XC90, which will be revealed later this year, have completely re-conceived the way drivers operate their cars...
New safety technology has failed to halt the rise in rear-end crashes on the road, according to new research by Accident Exchange.Rear-end shunts – when...
From a rough and tumble drive across a dry river bed in Almeria, Spain, to a more serene trip to Brooklands in Surrey is the journey a 1928 Renault Type NN...
Brake, the road safety charity, is urging drivers to pledge not to drink any alcohol before getting behind the wheel this summer, as the Association of Chief...
The countdown to the arrival of the Bentley SUV has begun.Bentley's craftsmen, designers and engineers are now completely dedicated to creating the world's most...
I'm not a big fan of 4x4s. Especially when they clog up town centres. Of course they have their good points, otherwise why would so many people buy them, but...
Toyota owner Bill Yeomans has bought 23 Toyotas since 2004 and all from the same dealer – Listers Toyota Boston.Bill Yeomans and his partner Yvonne...
The arrival of BMW's S1000RR caused a bit of a stir in the sports bike sector of the market as it not only blew away the Japanese competition on performance but...
The iconic design and shape of the world's largest selling vehicle, Honda's Super Cub scooter, has been recognised with it becoming the first vehicle in Japan...
Straightforward conversions of compact hatchbacks rarely make elegant drop tops and the A3 Cabriolet tries hard but can't escape its fundamental short and squat...
Honda's Insight is a car that not only cuts its emissions through advanced technological solutions, it also seeks to modify the behaviour of its drivers –...
Jenson Button, the 2009 Formula 1 World Champion, will return to the Goodwood Festival of Speed on June 26-29, where he is sure to provide one of the event's...